Note to Parents
Please note that
- 1. Students are given daily/weekly homework. Please provide them the environment to complete the work on time.
- 2. Please review their grade from previous homework booklet and see the mistakes they have done.
- 3. Please ensure that they are doing those questions that were wrong from previous homework booklet, in a seperate single subject notebook just to make sure that they learn from their mistakes.
- 4. Please make sure that they bring all the things mentioned in "What to bring to class" and drop them 5 minutes before the class starts.
- 5. Please do not teach them at home any concepts given in our material. Help them understand the question. If they are having difficulty in understanding the concept, please write a note to our teacher in the front cover of the booklet.
- 6. If students have two pending homework booklets at any time, you will receive a note from our teacher. If they have more than 3 pending homework booklets, you will have parent-teacher conference and further lessons may be delayed until pending work is completed.
- 7. Please three hole punch all lessons and file them in order inside thel 3-ring "Ed Gurukul Purple Binder" provided to you.
PLease help us help your child.